Companies may be required to comply with the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Area Sources: Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Boilers, 40 CFR Part 63 Subpart 6J, finalized by the U.S. EPA on March 21, 2011 and with amendments on February 1, 2013 [Area Source Boiler Rule 6J].
Area Source Boiler Videos
- Area Source Boilers Introduction Module 1
- Area Source Boilers Energy Assessment Module 2
- Area Source Boilers Tune-Up Module 3
- Area Source Boilers Reporting and Recordkeeping Module 4
- Area Source Boilers Registering with CEDRI
- Area Source Boilers Notification of Compliance Status
Area Source Boiler Energy Assessment
Existing oil, biomass, and coal-fired boilers with a design heat input capacity of 10 MMBtu/hr or greater must conduct a one-time energy assessment performed by a qualified energy assessor by March 21, 2014.
Energy Assessment Providers in Georgia
For additional information related to offering your energy assessment services on SBEAP website, see the following link.
- Offering Your Enery Assessment Services